- Signup Sign up to receive regular updates about these regulations. . . .
- At a Glance An easy reference flow diagram to guide you through the relevant regulations that apply to you.
- Explained Detailed guide to the regulations in an easy to understand format.
- For Customers Simplified guidance on the Sale of Goods Act for sharing with your customers.
- In Session A selection of training materials for you and your colleagues.
- In Practice Searchable scenarios to help bring the law to life.
- Quick Quiz Multiple choice quiz to test your understanding of the regulations.
- Visit the DS hub Visit the Distance Selling (DS) hub for guidance for retailers and business support organisations on regulations that affect buying and selling goods and services via the internet, phone, mail order, email, interactive TV or text.
The Sale of Goods Act (SOGA) hub provides comprehensive guidance on the Sale of Goods Act for retailers and business support organisations.
All the training and promotional materials provided are available to access online (see the links to the right) or to download in a variety of formats (see below). You can print and save, add your own branding, copy and paste into your existing documents or link to them via your website or intranet or disseminate the information directly to your members or staff.
Register to receive regular updates about these regulations.
Content is current to 13 June 2014 when new regulations that affect how you sell things came in to effect. More information can be found on the Trading Standards Institute website.
Watch this video guide to get the most from the DS hub
All the materials available to download in one place
How to use the hub
Everything you need to promote the SOGA Hub materials
Receive the latest updates direct to you
Visit the DS hub
For guidance on the Distance Selling regulations